What's Remote Assistance?
By Remote Assistance we define the remote support offered to customers in order to assist them during the repair process of their damaged files.AeroQuartet's technician will remotely connect to customer's computer and help them during the repair process.
How to get Remote Assistance
In case remote assistance is needed a connection between customer's computer and AeroQuartet's technician one should be established.To do so we will use any of the free remote session software available like TeamViewer, LogMeIn, etc.
TeamViewer client is the preferred option due the strong security implemented. But we're open to any customer's suggestion about the software to be used.
TeamViewer Express Set Up
This is a step by step list to get TeamViewer client running.
- Download last available TeamViewer client from the following link.
- Once downloaded install it (preferred option) or either run it from the disk image.
- Launch TeamViewer client and send by email to AeroQuartet's technician the ID and Password of the session.
- In a few moments an AeroQuartet's technician will connect to your computer and help you to proceed with the repair process of your damaged files.
Commonly Security Questions Asked
This is a small list of commonly security concerns about Remote Assistance.
- Q: Is my computer permanently exposed to accept remote connections? A: Not at all. TeamViewer credentials are reset any time the application is launched. Once the remote session is closed there's no way to connect again unless appropriate credentials are shared with AeroQuartet's technician.
- Q: Are my data secure while using the Remote Assistance? A: Absolutely. During the Remote Assistance process your data will remain secure in your computer as no transfer will be done unless it's needed. Customer will be prompted by AeroQuartet's technician whenever a document needs to be open, copied or deleted from the customer's computer.